Did a quick vid for ya- don’t mind my skin, this is the worst time of the year and its break-out season…..but I highly recommend doing a ‘crazy’ color, a super fun and quick way to change up your look and channel your inner 15 year old rebel self 😉
Check out product numero uno in the Yogi Approved October bag! Check out the full article and details here, via yogiapproved.com!
Grab our gem-infused chakra blends for yourself or gift to a friend here
A review of this amazing new skincare I received, Sukha skincare! Love it. Do you want to see it included in an upcoming Sapphire Soul box? Comment below and let me know!
Want me to review your product? Send it to me and I’ll do a video and share it on social media! Know of another amazing brand/company that should be included in a future box? Send me an email: email@example.com
We know honey is some of the sweetest, most natural stuff on earth. But did ya know it’ s pure magic for your body too?
- Skip the soda and drink honey water instead. Yep- drop a teaspoon of nature’s sugar into a glass of H20 instead of grabbing a soda, and your sweet tooth will still be satisfied and lb’s will start to melt off.
- Honey has tremendous bacteria killing properties and is also an antioxidant. Drink a glass of warm water and honey first thing in the morning to improve your digestive system.
- Honey has naturally energy boosting properties. When you are feeling sluggish, instead of grabbing a cup of joe- get some water and honey and see if the magic and energy kick in!
- Honey can help reduce irritation and soreness in a sore throat. (Really!) I can attest to this- at the sign of feeling sick or sore, take a teaspoon of honey and gargle with some warm water. The natural bacterial killing properties will work on the germs while the honey itself will coat and soothe your throat.
- Honey will help flush toxins from your body! Enough said. Good for digestion- get the crap out, sooner than later!
- Honey is good for your skin! Use the recipe below and create a natural, organic face mask which will leave even acne prone skin skin feeling fresh, bright and moisturized.
[Tweet “Try Magic Honey for your body and Soul http://soulisticlife.com/magic-honey-water/ #sapphiresoul”]
- ½ Organic Lemon
- 1 tbsp. Organic Raw Honey
- Mixing Bowl
- To prep your skin: pour boiling hot water in a bowl and stand above it letting the steam open your pores. Add a towel over your head to lock in steam for about 5 minutes.
- Mix one tablespoon of organic raw honey and half a squeezed lemon in to a bowl and apply all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
- Let your skin soak up all this goodness for 15-30 minutes (depending on how sensitive your skin is). Wash away with warm water, then splash with cold water.
- Pat gently with a towel to dry. Let your skin breathe for the rest of the day and
- Follow up with your favorite moisturizer/serum.
What is your favorite recipe or way to incorporate honey? Comment below and let us know!
Have yourself a self-care little christmas…..let your hear be light! From now on your troubles will be out of sight………
The real adjectives behind how I wanted you to feel this month were….golden. Sparkly. Glimmering. Lovely. Warm. Fuzzy. Delicate.
You see, Sapphire Soul isn’t just a box of stuff. People, (we) have enough stuff. We can collect stuff and things like nobody’s business.
Sapphire Soul is a box from my soul to yours. It’s a present, for your spirit. I hope that each box uplifts, brings a little smile and makes you go “hmmpf. That is so cool. What is that!?”
I created Sapphire Soul from a place and point of need- I needed to connect again. I needed the motivation I once had. I wanted to FEEL good, I wanted to feel, more like my lovely self. Many would think I’m an extrovert, but really–I’m pretty introverted. There are really only a select few people on this earth, who know the real me.
[Tweet “I created Sapphire Soul from a place and point of need- I needed to connect again. I needed the motivation I once had. I wanted to FEEL good, I wanted to feel, more like my lovely self. “]
When people open a box of Sapphire Soul, I want them to open a story. A part of my story, a part of their story. Items in the box help to decorate and become their sacred spaces. There are items for self-care, items to help you reflect, and each story or box is themed. It all integrates and infuses together. Some get it, some don’t, and that is totally OK. Sapphire Soul isn’t for everyone. But it is for people who are looking for something either for themselves or to gift that is unique, interesting and soulfully-inspired.
This is probably not the right thing to say and my marketing elf would duct tape my hands right now for typing this, however: Sapphire Soul probably isn’t for everyone. But, what is- right? The shoe isn’t one size, we aren’t one person. We are all looking for meaning, purpose and want to FEEL good. This month: warm & fuzzy. Golden. Glowing. Lovely. It is my intention, that Sapphire Soul comes to you each month with love and purely positive vibes. When I was going through a tough time in my life, a “rough patch” and even rock bottom, so to speak: out of all that I was able to create something that I wish had existed. A box of connection you would want for yourself, and to give to others.
[Tweet “”My religion is simple. My religion is kindness.” ~Daili Lama~ #sapphiresoul www.soulisticlife.com “]
There are quite a few new items up on the Sapphire Soul store.
Gift one for that special soul before they are all gone!
Click here to read all about the contents of the December box. Pics coming soon!
Box options are listed here.
Angel blessings and more Desire Map goodness coming in the new year!
To make sure you are in on everything Soulistic, fill out the bar at the top of the page.
To get blog posts as they happen,
Fill out the form to the right: “Get Soulistic News Instantly”
See you soon, sweet soul
[Tweet “I’m part of the #soulisticlife tribe, and you should be too. Sign up here: http://soulisticlife.com/subscribe-tribe/”]